Hi Friends...

This blog is actually to show all the 3D works that I've done during my degree study and work as Interior Designer..Maybe all the drawings in my blog that you will see or you have seen are quit simple but for me its really meaningful because I'm the one who did it... To be a designer is not easy if we don't have patient in ourselves...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Project: Proposed Double Storey Detached House (2009)

For this project, I have to do 3D perspective for a double storey detached house. This is actually my first project doing exterior for a house. The client and the owner of this house is Mr. Liew Nam Boon, and he is also the founder of NBL Architects Sdn Bhd company in Kuching, Sarawak.

Further more, for your information, this is actually my first time doing 3D by Auto CAD. I took almost one week to finish this project because I have to learn how to use the Auto CAD 3D. 

I really really want to thanks Mr. Claudius for teach me how to use the Auto CAD 3D. Thanks Claud... =)



On your left, you can see the 3D I did by Auto CAD. Seriously, build the 3D structure using Auto CAD is more easier than 3D Max. You must try...

After I finished build the whole  structure of  this house, I transferred to 3D Max and rendered using V-ray. Below I show you the rendering I did in 3D Max 9.
























I have tried rendered so many views of this house and here I show some of them. I just rendered the house building without the landscape because I don't want to make the rendering heavy. To finished this perspective view, I add the landscape using Adobe Photoshop.






























At last! These are the final views of this house design...even though I'm not the designer of this house but I'm really proud that I could finished doing this 3D using Auto CAD for the first time...I know it's look simple but I really really like it...































3D Making: Auto CAD 3D
3D Rendering: 3D Max V-ray 9
3D Editing: Adobe Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment