Hi Friends...

This blog is actually to show all the 3D works that I've done during my degree study and work as Interior Designer..Maybe all the drawings in my blog that you will see or you have seen are quit simple but for me its really meaningful because I'm the one who did it... To be a designer is not easy if we don't have patient in ourselves...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Project: Proposed Interior Design for Community Center in AL-Jabbar Mosque (2010)

will be continued.....

For my final Degree Project, I have proposed the interior design for community center in Al-Jabbar Mosque. The Al-Jabbar Mosque is stated in Niah, Miri at Sarawak. After did all the survey, site study and interview with the residents and designers of this mosque, I have found that they need a treatment area and a kindergarten in their village that call Kampung Padang. Below show the perspectives 3D drawings for the interior of the clinic and kindergarten that I have proposed and designed.








































































































3D Making: 3D Max 2009
3D Rendering: 3D Max V-ray 9
3D Editing: Adobe Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment