Hi Friends...

This blog is actually to show all the 3D works that I've done during my degree study and work as Interior Designer..Maybe all the drawings in my blog that you will see or you have seen are quit simple but for me its really meaningful because I'm the one who did it... To be a designer is not easy if we don't have patient in ourselves...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Project: Proposed Stall Design for University Malaysia Sarawak, UNIMAS

This stall was designed for UNIMAS, one of the universities in Sarawak. This is just a simple design and I did it not more than one hour. Actually this is the project given by my dad. He's the one who presented this drawing to the client.















































3D Making: 3D Max 8
3D Rendering: 3D Max V-ray 8








My lovely ayah:
Marali Shahran @ Osman
Manager of MBS Edar company
Glass and Aluminum Contractor

1 comment:

  1. Love you ayah..you give me a lot for this project.. =)

    ReplyDelete