Hi Friends...

This blog is actually to show all the 3D works that I've done during my degree study and work as Interior Designer..Maybe all the drawings in my blog that you will see or you have seen are quit simple but for me its really meaningful because I'm the one who did it... To be a designer is not easy if we don't have patient in ourselves...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Project: Proposed Interior Design of Meeting Room (2009)

This is the meeting room that was designed with contemporary concept. The client wants me to design the furniture using timber material and the colors for the finishes also follow the timber tones colors.
The first drawing shows when all the sliding doors close at left and right sides. Then the second drawing shows when the sliding doors opened and we can see a fix glass at the right side and window at the left side.  

For those who wants to use day light, they just can open the sliding doors. This can save more energy of electricity during day time.
After I showed all the drawings to the client, he wanted me to put the personal computer (PC) at each area that have sittings. Below shows the rendered drawing after I add all the PC's.


 





























3D Making: 3D Max 9
3D Rendering: 3D Max 9 V-ray

No comments:

Post a Comment